Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer days...

I hate to admit but me and my chillen's did absolutely nothing today.....zip, zero, zilch. Ok well we did a little work in the back yard. We watered, cleaned out their little pool and played. But that was it. Normally I try to be super productive in one way or another but not today! It was nice. I even rested while they rested today. For real! Ahhh....that's some good stuff. I recommend everyone do that every once in a while. As I currently blog my sweet ones are enjoying their indoor sheets and pillows tent. You've gotta just love summer days!

Not being in school, or considering what next step to take but just sitting in the moment with my darlings has been great this week. I've been out of school for a little over two weeks but its just now sinking in this week and I think I'm loving it. Thank you God for this peace and contentment.

On another note....
I am beginning to really get excited about serving in our new church. Still don't know what the future holds for my dear husband and ministry and leadership or medical career but for now I am signed up to serve where we are and I am really looking forward to it. Its so cool to live right next to church, serve around the corner and then run into your oikos on date night in your area. God has had us cross paths with some really neat people. So cool! I just love seeing how God works all of those things out. Praise the Lord! His ways are always better than ours.

"Many are the plans in a person's heart but it is the Lords purpose that prevails" Proverbs 19:21

1 comment:

  1. love this! Reminds me of 1 Timothy 6:6-7 But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.

    ReplyDelete