Thursday, August 23, 2012

Top of the coaster

Ever feel like you're just hanging at the top of the roller coaster just before it climbs the very top? That moment before gravity grabs you and you go rushing forward? While its a fun rush, not every circumstance is desirable of this sort of feeling.

I have a big decision to make in the future as far as my children's education and it terrifies me. I have given lots of prayer and consideration. I have basically researched all possibilities and tried a desirable, and for me, easier route but still feel I need to devote more prayer.

Thank God I still have about a year to think about it. Ok well realistically I think I have about six months to a year or so before I have to really come to a decision.

The fact that I am researching outside of my comfortable box is a huge step for me. I am beginning to feel a bit more peace but I still have the "clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack..........clack....ppshhhhh..............." Whoooo its a lil scary. I'll keep ya posted. I will no doubt have every form of education researched by the end of the year ;)

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! I do not like roller coasters!! So I know the feeling--scary.
    Will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I think I may have a year or more still :) Too afraid to change anything yet ;)

    ReplyDelete