Saturday, June 18, 2011

DE-CLUTTER!!!!

My idea has always been "a clean home is a clean mind". Somehow that changes when you have more than one child. Well its tough with one and then add another and a puppy and well there goes the neighborhood. Somehow I can only keep up with keeping a semi clean kitchen and living room, never mind my closets. So today is the day...master bedroom closet...going down! Watch out Sean I'm on a de-clutter everything track of mind. Ahhh already I feel so much better!
We moved in this home in November of 2005 and this has actually been the longest I've lived somewhere in over 12 years? That's a lot of clutter to collect! While moving is never fun, it sure keeps down on the amount of stuff you acquire.
So back to de-cluttering....

4 comments:

  1. Attempting to comment. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I am not sure what I did, it may have come up as anonymous and I don't know why. But if you got the comment, then I would consider it a success:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works! Haven't quite figured out how to erase "testing" hope you don't mind it until I figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete